Special thanks to Valerio Verrando for hosting this page!
All the software listed below was made by me. All programs that you can download
from here are FREEWARE but NOT into the PUBLIC DOMAIN. All the others are for personal
use only or custom-developed for someone or simply not yet released for free download.
No commercial software is listed below.
Table Of Contents
Completed works: stuff I have done and eventually released.
In progress works: what I am working on.
To do list: what I am about to do after.
Low priority projects: stuff I am working on with very low priority.
Projects: long term projects not started yet.
- Fractal Image Compression [IFSAF, IFSDLGLT](Win, Win32)
- University work. This is not for end users, it is for researchers only.
- Monoscope 2.0 [Monoscope2.0](Win)
- Utility for recalibrating your monitor: shows a full screen monoscope and other test patterns.
- MkStereo [MKSTEREO](Win32Con)
- Utility for making Red/Blue 3D stereo images from .TGA source. Supports sequences of images for animations.
- DList [INDEXLIST](Win)
- A simple Document-Lister for selecting and opening into MSWord skeletons of various legal documents. For lawyers.
- Visual Button Tester [VBT](Win32)
- An utility for testing owner draw buttons with custom bitmaps.
- Windows Meter 0.11a [WMETER](Win32)
- Programmer's utility for measuring pixel extent of on-screen objects.
- Vrmlp7 [VRMLP7](Win32Con, DOS32)
- Patches the VRML output of the Virtus WalkThrough Trial Version.
Fix the transparency range, reorder from CW to CCW the vertices of polygons, attempts to compatc the VRML file making a better
use of point indexes and face indexes.
- Small virtual paper calculator. [Calc4](Win)
- Utility for restoring long Macintosh names from a MAC-DOS bridge disk. [MFF](Win32Con)
- Quick and dirty text macro expander for HTML editing. [ME](Win32Con)
- Simple Multimedia Application for teaching the alphabet to little childs. [1STCLASS](Win)
- 3D engine Windows Library. [3DENG](Win)
- Exploring the recurrence in the Chaos, form an "Scientific American" issue. [CHAOS](Win)
- An oversimplified Circuit Emulator (done while studing Electrotecnique at Univ.). [CIRC](Dos32)
- "DeltaDir" a quick and dirty utility for showing the differences between two directory lists. [DIR4](Win32Con)
- Implementation of simple raster operations for showing how the related algorithms work, operates on big virtual pixels.
For educational purpose only. [DIP](Win)
In progress works
- Cartographer [CARTOGRAPHER](Win32)
- A sort of simplified CAD for drawing city-maps, with superimposed street graph and other "layered" info.
- Cartoviewer [CARTOVIEWER](Win32)
- The viewer for the files generated by Cartographer.
- Digital Guide to <city> [DIGITAL<CITY>](Win32)
- A set of windows libraries for developing multimedia guides. Whithin this project will
be a digital guide to "Rome" and a digital guide to "Anagni" that will be developed by two of my friends
using my libraries and the Cartographer.
To do list
- Porting to the Windows the macutils 2.0b3 (22-OCT-1992) collected and maintained by Dik T. Winter, Amsterdam, Nederland
- Porting of MkStereo to Windows.
- Porting of MFF to Windows.
- Porting of Cartoviewer to Java.
Low priority projects
- Attemp to write an application dock for Win95.
- Speeding up the x48, (an emulator of the HP-48sx Calculator by Eddie C. Dost - firstname.lastname@example.org )
addressing the needs for a port in the Windows and/or NeXTSTEP.
- Some pages on the World Wide Web :-)
Long term projects
- DTeacher: an integrated environment for developing question/answer and substituting words tests for school.
- Porting IFSAF in Linux.
- Using DCT or Wavelets in Fractal Image Compression, and enthropic encoding of fractal coefficients.
- Working on better DOS/WIN integration of HFSTools
(an utility originally written by Craig Southeren - email@example.com)
for reading Macintosh formatted disks under DOS,NT,UNIX. If I'll find all tech info
I need, I'll port it under Windows, showing Mac Icons and using Mac long names under
NT or W95.
Last Revised: April, 1997 - ver. 2.01